Monday, February 20, 2012

log shipping - out of sync

I have tried to set up log shipping for one of our databases - first
time. Using EM I was able to create the job and maintenance plan
sucessfully. I wasn't able to find any errors in any logs. In the
monitor server, when I look at job history, everything is getting
copied and loaded sucessfully, yet the STATUS in the log shipping
monitor states it is out of sync.

How do I get this into sync? I have set the out of sync threshold to
45 minutes. I have made changes in our production database and those
changes are showing up in the standby database, so it all appears to
be working.

Thanks."Rob F." <farrellyr@.yourfuture.ab.ca> wrote in message
news:25f83890.0409270741.715c6c8d@.posting.google.c om...
>I have tried to set up log shipping for one of our databases - first
> time. Using EM I was able to create the job and maintenance plan
> sucessfully. I wasn't able to find any errors in any logs. In the
> monitor server, when I look at job history, everything is getting
> copied and loaded sucessfully, yet the STATUS in the log shipping
> monitor states it is out of sync.
> How do I get this into sync? I have set the out of sync threshold to
> 45 minutes. I have made changes in our production database and those
> changes are showing up in the standby database, so it all appears to
> be working.
>
> Thanks.

http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...kb;en-us;329133

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment